Three things to keep in mind:
- All customers are not equal; each one is unique and has their own needs.
- Make sure what you are doing is aligned with your customer’s value
- Automate processes for the small clients, use a more personal touch for your larger companies.
- Make sure you’re just in time, not just to late.
- Monitor your clients to make sure you know about their health, usage and processes.
- Make sure you know the value your client gets from your product.
- Remembering your initial pitch can help you continue creating value
- Having an transperant relationship ensures that no risk events go unnoticed.